A motorcycle is a passion for every age group, especially youth. Motorcycles riding is the best experience in life while you are traveling and famous motorbike brands are part of this experience. On the same note, let’s read about the famous motorbike brands which make a beautiful and comfortable riding for bikers.
Approx the number of motorbikes companies available in the world is about 113. But all brands are not equally famous. Here we discuss the top 10 brands of motorcycle that have a really long journey in the automobile industry.
Top 10 Famous Motorbike Brands With 10 Models
The rider wants some top models and top brand motorcycle with many advanced features. So here we have each one model with the top 10 famous motorbike brands.
1. Harley Davidson
It is an American motorcycle. This is a very famous motorbike brand in all over motorcycles. This motorcycle is noted for a style of customization that gives a chopper motorcycle style look.
Harley Davidson has many top brands. But riders mostly like Harley Davidson Forty-eight. Because of this model is very popular in Harley motorcycles. Fort eight motorcycles have great features. So that’s the reason why many people like Harley Davidson forty-eight.
Key Features of Harley Davidson Forty-Eight
- Forty-Eight has Digit speedometer.
- It has an analog tachometer.
- It has a gear indicator.
- Forty-eight has a fuel warning indicator.
- This bike has a fuel gauge.
- It has a low oil indicator.
- Low battery indicator.
- pillion seat.
- Pillion grabrail.
- Engine kill switch.
- This bike has a clock system.
- Tripmeter type.
- Trip Meter count.
- pass light.
Yamaha motor company limited is the Japanese manufacturer of the motorcycle. This is a very famous motorbike brand. Because Yamaha is provided the best facilities. Its brands have many popular brands in Yamaha motorcycles. like YZF R15, FZ S V3, MT 15, FZ 25, and also have many other models.
But Yamaha motorcycles have one of the top brands like for example Yamaha YZF R15 is the top model in Yamaha motorcycles. So everyone can easily buy this motorcycle. Because this motorcycle cost has very cheap. So let’s have a look at the features.
Key Features of YZF R15
- R15 has Assist and slipper clutch.
- LCD instrument cluster
- USB charging option
- Variable valve actuation
- super-wide type
- gear shift timing light
- It has a dual-channel ABS system.
- And also have some standard features.
- Digital Speedometer
- Digital Tachometer
- Gear indicator
- Fuel warning Indicator
- Fuel Gauge
- Low oil indicator
- Low battery indicator
- Pillion Seat
- Pillion Grabrail
- Engine kill switch
- Digital Tripmeter type
- Trip Meter Count
- Pass light
This is the German company motorcycle brand. BMW Brands is a very famous motorbike brand and many top models come under BMW motorcycles brands.
But we discussing BMW’s first model because it’s model is a very cheap model in BMW motorcycle brands. And it’s model everyone can purchase so let’s have a look at BMW G310 R features and specifications.
Key Features of BMW G310 R
- BMW G310 R engine has 313 ccs.
- It has 1 cylinder and 4 valves per cylinder.
- Maximum power is 34bhp 9500 rpm and maximum torque 28 Nm 7500 rpm.
- It has a water-cooled system and self start mechanism.
- G 310 R fuel tank capacity is 11L and reserve capacity 1L
- This motorcycle provides 30 Kmpl and overall riding range 330 Km.
- It has 6 gears.
- BMW G310 R multiple-disc clutch in oil bath mechanically operated the system.
- This motorcycle has both disc brake system, 158 Kg weight, 12V / 8h, maintenance-free and alloy wheels type system.
So these are the specifications of BMW G 310 R brand Motorcycle. BMW G 310 R is very cheap motorcycles in popular brands so that’s why every rider wants this motorcycle.
Ducati is an Italian manufacturing company. And its company owned by an automotive german company. So the Ducati brand is also a famous motorbike brand. And many top models come under Ducati motorcycles like Ducati monster 797, 959 Panigale, Panigale V4 and Diaval 1260 and also have many other models. But we are discussing only one affordable model like Ducati monster 797.
Key Features of Ducati Monster 797
- Ducati Monster 797 has an 803 cc engine.
- It has 2 cylinders and 2 valves per cylinder.
- Ducati Monster 797 is maximum power 72bhp 8250 rpm and maximum torque 67nm 5750 rpm.
- It has Electronic fuel injection and an air-cooled cooling system.
- This is the mechanism self-start system.
- Fuel tank capacity is 16.5L and reserve fuel capacity N/A.
- This motorcycle provides 18.86 Kmpl and an overall driving range of 311.19 Km.
- Ducati Monster 797 has 6 gears and APTC wet multi-plate clutches with mechanical control.
- This motorcycle has a great braking system like both dual discs with bosch ABS brake system.
- Electrical features like the LED headlight and LED taillight.
- Ducati Monster 797 motorcycle has an alloy wheels type.
So these are the features and riders love this bike because it provides a Ducati multimedia system, Brembo braking system, bosch 9.1 MP ABS system, and LCD instrument panel. So that’s why reson Ducati monster 797 top model brand.
Kawasaki motorcycle brand is manufactured by Japan, Michigan, Philippines, India, Indonesia, Bangladesh, and Thailand. It’s motorcycles brands have many top models in India. This motorcycle top model is Ninja 300 in India because Ninja 300 is affordable bikes and also comes with many advanced features so that’s why Ninja 300 motorcycle on top model.
This is a very comfortable motorcycle for riders. So let’s have a look at some features.
Key Features of Ninja 300
- Engine 296 ccs.
- 2 cylinder and 4 valve cylinder.
- Fuel delivery has fuel injection.
- It has a liquid cooling system.
- self start mechanism.
- Fuel tank capacity is 17L and reserve fuel capacity is N/A.
- Milage is 26 Kmpl and overall riding range 442 Km.
- It has 6 gears system, wet multiple clutches.
- Ninja 300 is 179kg weight, single petal disc, maintenance battery-free, and alloy wheels.
- Heat management technology.
- Modern instrumentation.
- World’s smallest ABS unit.
- Elegant design.
- Ninja styling.
- Race derived clutch technology and smoother shift feel.
So the ninja 300 also comes with assist and slipper clutch that makes for the lighter clutch and faster gear changes. The ninja 300 is a very smooth motorcycle for riding.
Honda is the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer since 1959. It is another popular brand for many years. And the honda headquarters is in Minato, Tokyo. Honda is the biggest and one of the most popular motorcycle brands out of Japan. So the Honda brand has many top models but we are discussing only one model which makes a better ride for every rider.
Like Honda Africa Twin because Honda Africa Twin bike is a very popular motorcycle for off-road. So that’s why every rider loves this motorcycle. So let’s have a look at some Honda Africa Twin features.
Key Features of Honda Africa Twin
- This bike has 999.1 cc engine, 2 cylinders, 4 valves per cylinder, and 6 gears of the transmission.
- Maximum power is 87.7bhp 7500rpm and maximum torque is 93.1Nm 6000 rpm.
- It has a liquid cooling system, fuel tank capacity is 18.8L and reserve fuel capacity N/A.
- Honda Africa Twin provides 18Kmpl mileage and overall riding 300.8km
- It is a self-start.
- It has wet, multiple clutches, and comes with a dual disc brake system with Hydraulic.
- 12v 6A-h battery system, pro link rear suspension, and semi double-cradle chassis type.
- This bike comes with alloy wheels.
- Dual LED Headlamps
- Dual Clutch Transmission
- The DCT Engine
- Rally Style Rider Console
- Manual Shift Selector
- Suit Yourself Riding Modes
- LED Winkers and Taillights
This bike is will take you to any place and will last for years, great suspensions, low maintenance, and friendly use. So this bike is good for mountain hill trips. Because honda Africa twin is also a mountain motorcycle.
Suzuki motorcycle is a Japanese multinational company. If you are a big film buff, then you will remember the Hayabusa making its debut in Dhoom and has been one of the most famous Motorcycles in India.
Suzuki is a very famous motorbike brand in India. And Suzuki has many popular models but we are discussing only each one, like Hayabusa. So let’s have a look at Hayabusa features.
Key Features of Hayabusa
- This bike engine is 1340 cc.
- 4 cylinder and 4 valves per cylinder.
- The maximum power is 197bho 9500rpm and the maximum torque is 155Nm 7200rpm.
- Fuel delivery is electronic fuel injection
- Liquid cooling system.
- The self starts the mechanism.
- Fuel tank capacity is 21L and reserve fuel capacity is 5.5L.
- Hayabusa is 6 gears and a wet multi-plate clutch.
- Maintenance-free battery.
- Project headlight.
- LED taillight.
- Hayabusa is a Twin-spar chassis type system, inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped front suspension, link type, coil spring, oil damped rear suspension.
- The wheel system is an alloy type.
The Hayabusa features a new ABS system and Brembo Monobloc front brake calipers. So the motorcycle has greatly advanced features so that’s why this bike is very popular.
Aprilia is an Italian motorcycle company. Its brands owned by Piaggio. Aprilia has produced big sportbikes such as the 1,000 cc V-twin RSC mile and the V4 RSV4. This is also a famous motorbike brand and it comes with many top models.
But we are discussing only one top model like RSV4. The Aprilia RSV4 has a rich racing heritage and has evolved into a very capable race machine over a period of time.
And Its bikes come now with modern technology and is one of the best bikes in its category. There are three modes to select from-Track, Sport, Road, and the motorcycle comes equipped with advanced features like traction control, wheelie control. So let’s have a look at some features.
Key Features of Aprilia RSV4
- The engine is 999.6 cc.
- 4 cylinder and 4 valves per cylinder.
- Maximum power 201bhp 13000 rpm and maximum torque 115Nm 10500 rpm.
- It has an airbox with front dynamic air intake fuel delivery.
- It has a liquid cooling system.
- Fuel tank capacity is 18.5L and reserve fuel capacity is 4L
- RSV4 gives 12Kmpl mileage and overall riding range 222Km.
- It has 6 gears and multiple wet clutches with a mechanical slipper system.
- Kerb weight is 180Kg and dual disc brake system.
- Maintenance-free battery, Projector headlight, and LED tail light.
- Aluminum dual beam chassis type system, Sachs Fork with 43 mm Ø stanchions front suspension system, and Double Braced Aluminium Swingarm Rear Suspension.
This bike is good for racing.
Triumph motorcycle ltd is the biggest UK motorcycle manufacturer and established in 1983 by John Bloor. The bike has many top models but it’s time the top model bike is Triumph Tiger 1200 because Triumph Tiger 1200 is ready for both roads like street and off roads.
And its bike has great features that make your ride smoother. Triumph has finally introduced the fully updated 2018 tiger range 1200 in India. So let’s have a look at some features.
Key Features of Triumph Tiger 1200
- Triumph Tiger 1200 is powered by a 1215 cc inline, a three-cylinder engine.
- It makes 139bhp of max power at 9350 rpm and generates 122 peak torque at 7600 rpm.
- The engine comes with 6-speed manual gearbox.
- Liquid cooling 12 valve DOHC inline 3 cylinder type engine.
- It has 1215 cc displacement, wet multi-plate hydraulically operated, torque assist.
- This is connected with Traction control and dual disc ABS brake system, and also comes with many features.
This bike is good for adventure trips and mountain hill trips.
KTM AG is an Austrian motorcycle and sports car manufacturer owned by LTM Industries. And this has been formed in 1992 but traces its foundation for as early as 1934.
This is a very famous motorbike brand in India. KTM manufacture many top models like KTM RC 200, KTM RC 390, etc. But KTM RC 390 is top model bikes. So let’s have a look at some features.
Key Features of KTM RC 390
- KTM RC 390 comes with 373.2, single-cylinder, engine.
- The bike has a maximum power of 42bhp at 9000rpm and a top torque of 35Nm at 7000rpm.
- This bike comes with 6 gearbox speed transmission.
- It has an anti-lock brake system and dual disc brake.
- RC 390 Comes with ABS, telescopic fork, 100% digital LCD display, Pillion ride seat, Integrated Blinkers As A Special Feature The RC.
- It has Thin Tail Fitting Perfectly Into The Pure Racing Look, A Brand New Steel Fuel Tank With 9.5L Capacity, 17 Inch Orange Wheels.
- Triple Clamps Are Eye-Catchers & Together With The Clip-On Handlebars, Brand New Twin Headlight, and Handlebars & Switches Contributes To A Sporty & Aggressive Riding Position.
This bike is good for riding and every young boy loves this bike. Because it looks like an awesome sports bike.
We did discuss the top 10 famous motorbike brands and also we discussed the brands each top model motorcycle features so read this blog. I hope this blog will provide you the best information about the top famous motorbike brands.